- Why did this happen?
- What changed?
- What do I need to do?
- On February 15, 2021, we began notifying operamail.com users of the end of support for @operamail.com addresses.
- Effective March 30, 2022,
- Effective June 6th, 2022, sending mail from an @operamail.com address was disabled.
- Effective June 13th, 2022, mail sent to an @operamail.com email address began bouncing.
- Effective June 27th, 2022, websites located at
- Effective June 27th, 2022, the ability to log in to Fastmail with an @operamail.com address was disabled.
If you had a website at
youraddress.operamail.com, you'll need to select a new URL. You can do this from the Files → Websites → New screen. You may also wish to notify your website visitors of the new URL.
The steps to change your username are:
- Go to the Settings → Team & Sharing screen.
- Click Use the dropdown box to the right of the @ symbol to select a different domain.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the screen and click the blue