You can continue to receive mail at your @operamail.com address through June 2022. Upon updating your username, an alias will automatically be created for your @operamail.com address, and you'll continue to be able to receive mail there until June 2022.
Beginning June 2022, mail to addresses at this domain will be returned to the sender as undeliverable. Sending identities at other domains will need to be chosen while writing new emails. Usernames at other domains will need to be used for login.
The steps to change your username are:
- Go to your Settings → Users & Aliases screen.
- Use the dropdown box to the right of the @ symbol to select a different domain.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the screen and click the blue
How can I pay?
Note: The Settings → Billing & Plan screen will prevent you from renewing past the effective date of June 2022 until your username is updated.
To renew service for a year or more, you will need to update the @operamail.com username first.
If you are not yet ready to update your username, you can renew your subscription on a monthly basis, and continue to do so until June 2022. The steps for this are:
- Login to your Fastmail account using a computer browser
- Go to your Settings → Billing & Plan page
- Click on Change Plan Length (if your account is currently overdue, click Renew now instead)
- Choose the subscription period 1 month and for When do you want the change to take effect? choose Now.
- Click Next. The following page will prompt payment.