If you frequently start new messages by typing the same thing again and again, you can save time by creating a template.
To create a template:
- Create a folder called
Templates(make sure you type it in exactly like that, including the capital T).
- Compose a new message and type/format the content you want to be in your template. Save this as a draft.
- Go to the Drafts folder and move the draft you just created to your Templates folder.
To start a new message from a template:
- Go to your Templates folder and click the message.
- Click the Edit draft button.
- A new draft of the template message will open. Edit the message as needed.
Whether you send, save, or discard the draft, the original template will stay in the Templates folder.