How to access beta on an Android
- Open your Fastmail app and go to Settings.
- Tap Device settings.
- Scroll down to tap Advanced settings.
- Tap Server backend.
- Select Beta.
For more on beta, see our beta help page.
All betas have the possibility of introducing new bugs. If you spot one, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll need to know the following information:
- The phone manufacturer and model
- The Android version (Settings → About phone)
- The Fastmail app version (Settings → Device Settings in the Fastmail app)
- A description of the problem
- Steps to reproduce the problem
- Any relevant screenshots.
Want to leave beta?
To leave the Android beta and go back to using the production app, visit this same page in settings and tap Production.