The beta for our Android app is available through the Google Play Store: https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.fastmail.app
Downloading the beta version will replace your existing Fastmail app. It may also cause you to get logged out.
All betas have the possibility of introducing new bugs. If you spot one, please email email@example.com. We’ll need to know the following information:
- The phone manufacturer and model
- The Android version (Settings → About phone)
- The Fastmail app version (Settings → Device Settings in the Fastmail app)
- A description of the problem
- Steps to reproduce the problem
- Any relevant screenshots.
Want to leave the beta?
To leave the Android beta and go back to using the production app, return to the Play Store and request to leave the beta program. Then, uninstall the app.
After the beta has been uninstalled from your phone you can re-install the production version.